Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow this page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize yourself.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photos or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
Acceptance of cookies: Current regulations
Please note that if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE Regulation (Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force at any time published on the website.
Types of cookies
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop your activity, this website cideyeg.es, uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing , store content for streaming video or sound, or share content via social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional settings from where you access the service, and so on.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or your use of our website. To do this, we can analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service only. · Bid. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
- Third-party cookies: This eudroneport.com website may use third-party services which, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
To do this, you must keep in mind that you must separately adjust the settings of each browser and computer you use because, as we mentioned above, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.